Have you ever wanted to buy a new phone or some kind of electronic gift for a friend or yourself, but didn’t want to break the bank either. I can help you find Amazing Electronics and Deals for you!
Cell Phone Deals!
Here are 5 cell phones $100 and under !
The Samsun Galaxy is a great phone all around there are many different models to chose from, If a Samsung is in your sights then look no further! you just found one for less that $100. This is just one out of five on this list. This phone is certified Refurbished, For more information about this phone click the link above.
This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Unlocked for GSM service like AT&T or T-Mobile, will not work for CDMA carriers like Verizon and Sprint. PLEASE READ
- 5.5″ touchscreen display; Android 6.0, Marshmallow; 8 MP Camera/5 MP front facing Camera
- Free $40 airtime bundle included
- Phone + airtime bundles do not include a physical card. Airtime is installed on the phone upon activation.
- Promotional package includes 1000-minutes, 2000 text messages and 2GB of data with 60 days of service.
- This is a great phone for tourist coming into the country and staying for a while and would like a local number without a contract.
- Processor Speed: 1.2 GHz
- The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Camera: 5-MP
- Display: 4.5-inches
- For use with T-Mobile ONLY
- This is a Wonderful Samsung Product, As long as you are a T-Mobile customer, This is a great phone to get as a back up or incase of budget restrictions.
- Phone Use 1 Micro Sim GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz – UMTS: 850/1900/2100MHz – LTE: Bands 2/4/5/17
- 4.5-inch FWVGA 854 x 480 resolution Android 5.1.
- Quad Core 1.1 GHz 8Gb (5.6gb user) 1Gb Ram / 5mp Camera (NO FLASH) + 2Mp Front Camera
- 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (Not Verizon Sprint Net10 or Any CDMA Carrier)
- THIS IS AS CHEEP AS YOUR GOING TO GET AT ONLY $49 BUCKS!
- Large, 5.5” touchscreen.
- Simple menu organized in a single list with large, legible letters.
- Low cost plans with data with no contracts and no cancellation fees. Check GreatCall website or call for details.
- 100% U.S.-based customer service and tech support.
- Turn your phone into a personal safety device with 5Star and other health and safety apps.
- New Voice typing makes writing emails and texts effortless.
- Powerful speaker.
- Hearing aid compatible.
- Long-lasting battery helps you stay connected longer.
- GreatCall Link app connects you to your family so they can stay updated about your health and safety, while you maintain your independence.
- Pick a no contract plan that works for you with affordable plans on the nationwide GreatCall network.
- All Jitterbug carrier cellphones must be activated through the GreatCall network.
- This Phone Is Perfect for Your grandparents or your parents / This phone is only on this list because of its price and technology behind the phone.
Looking For A Cell Phone
When looking for a new phone you do not want to always look for the cheapest option. There is an old expression that goes like this. ” you get what you pay for ” If you are looking for something cheap you will find something cheap. I tried to find the best options for you on phones $100 and under.
If the reason is that it is economical for you then I believe you can find something within the five that could suit you, or you can check out this link to
What Is The Best Phone For Me
This question depends on if you the customer can afford to spend a little more on a higher priced phone. If you are on a budget, there are plenty of great phones on the market that offer a lot of what the Big Names are offering you. Some great brands offering affordable new phones are
- (some refurbished iPhones)
- Asus ZenFone
- ZTE Blade
These are just to name a few, there are many phones out there. I recommend the list mentioned, but I know I missed a bunch. The brand mentioned above has quality products with great reviews. I have owned all the brands mentioned above and the Alcatel is probably the one that lasted the longest besides the Samsung. ( i-Phones don’t count they are always going to last) I’m talking in terms of durability and storage, use of phone and Apps, and memory. I stored a lot of pictures!! lots of places and people. And the Alcatel and Samsung has never let me down. This is not to say any other phone is not worth it, they most certainly are.
Why Not Just Buy My Phone Through My Provider?
Absolutely! The option to buy directly from your Cell phone carrier is one way to do it, However if you are using a SIM card for your service then you need to buy your own phone separately. There are also some Carriers that offer there phone’s at an inflated price because they are trying to justify there affordable service. Now tell me this, would you want to buy a phone for $400 bucks just because the service for it is cheap? Or would you rather but that same Phone for a Third of the cost or Half the cost!? With the ability to unlock phones now and with so many on the market these days the options are endless. Take a look at the vast inventory DX.com has, this will give you an idea of how many cell phones are on the Market.
I’m Going To Tell You Like It Is
I honestly do believe you get what you pay for. If you pay a little, you will get a little. If you pay a lot, you should get a lot. My Alcatel is not the one in the review, Mine cost more than the amount allotted in the review above therefore could not be mentioned. My Alcatel lasted for about a year and half with no problems and the Samsung lasted just about two years with no problems or running out of space. This of course is not taking into the fact of possibly dropping your phone.
I think if you need a good phone at a good price, If your using a SIM card system or your not part of the iPhone craze then anyone of the phones in the links would be perfect for you. The last phone in the list above ( Jitterbug ) is a phone specifically for the Elderly. I figured I would add this phone because everyone has Parents or knows a grandparent that could benefit from this phone. If you yourself are having trouble with reading the display on your traditional cell phone this might be the one for you.
I hope this information has given you some insight as to what phones are good, and the why and why not’s of purchasing a phone that is cheaper than most. If you have any questions or comments please leave them below and I would be happy to get back to you.
Author: Aaron Griffin