The best Android Tablets are here, Come and check them out
When choosing a new tablet other than an iPad we want a good one. Maybe it doesn’t have to be the fastest or the absolute best, but we want it to be good regardless. Let’s take a look at a few different brands of tablets and you be the judge.
The Best Android Tablet ? You Decide
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is one of the newest android tablets on the market. With a great design and an efficient business application for professionals and artist who are ready to take their work with them. Drawing, Writing, drone guiding and anything else which requires heavy RAM, this Tablet can handle the task. Display Resolution: 2048 x 1536 Operating system: Android Screen Size: 9.7 in Screen
- Amazon Fire HD 8 For the 16GB Click Here. The Amazon FHD8 is a great value as it has a high definition screen, good speakers and dual-band Wi-Fi. The screen can display up to 720p content. The Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablets is a great choice if you are invested in the Amazon ecosystem. Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 Brand: Amazon, connected through: WiFi only Screen Size: 8 in Screen Battery Life: 12 hours
- windows Fusion 5 has an Ultra slim Design with a long battery life. The Fusion is lightweight and features a USB port. The Fusion 5 does have some issues like glitching and speakers are not very loud, but at the price point it’s a great value. Screen Size: 10″ in Ram: 2GB Storage: 32G
- Microsoft Surface 3 Refurbished model CLICK HERE. This is the perfect affordable tablet which is perfect for travelers. The tablet comes with a long battery life, and a high resolution screen. This tablet will have no problem blasting through your movie marathons or taking notes in class. With enhanced safety settings you can rest assured your children will be safe while surfing online.Operating System: Windows, Wi-Fi only Screen Size: 10.8″ Inches Battery life: 10 hours
- Asus Transformer Mini T102 This is a two in one laptop that comes with a detachable keyboard and stylus pen. The design is Ultra thin and feather-light, this is truly two devices in one. Up to 11 hours of battery life, this Tablet will have you enjoying your user experience all day long. Resolution: 1280 x 800 Operating System: Windows OS Screen Size: 10.1 inches Drive Capacity: 12GB drive
Why no Apple iPad review? you might be asking yourself. The main reason is because the title clearly says Androids! Lol, but really Apple products are in their own league. Besides, comparing iPads to each other is like comparing Apples to well… Apples. If you are looking for a great deal on Android or Window tablets or electronics .