Smart Watches are Awesome!
The Accessibility of owning a smart watch is great, if having you’re phone all the time is definitely you, then a smart watch is a must! There are many different brands, styles, colors, models, etc. This is a Smart watch Review. There is an option to buy by clicking on the links provided. I hope the information below will help you in the decision you make if you choose to purchase. Thank you.
- Apple Watch 3 One of the best smart watches on the market today! with a S2 dual-core, 8/16GB of on board storage,18 Hour battery life, and a display of 1.53″ OLED. This is The smartest decision you could make!
- Apple Watch 1 Has a OS: watch OS1 ( upgrades to watch OS 4 ) 8GB of Storage, CPU: Apple S1, battery life of up to 22 HRS and a Display of 1.65″ The Apple watch 2 is a bit faster and looks the same it is waterproof! click the link to check it out!! The Apple Watch 1 is certainly one to adapt to you’re wardrobe for the evening.
- Ticwatch E This is an Android watch that is surely a smart pick, very affordable, Media Tek MT2601 Processor, 4GB onboard storage, Long Battery Life 24HRS by Magnetic connective pin, 1.4″ Display 400X400 OLED. This is an Android watch you gotta have!
- Ticwatch S Another Smart watch at a smart Price! This Ticwatch S has a Media Tek MT2601 Processor, 4GB onboard storage, Also a long battery life of 24HRS, Charges the same as the Ticwatch3, Display is 1.4″ 400X400 OLED. So you’re pretty much getting the same thing as the Ticwatch 3. However, I believe the “S” model is more fashionable.
- LG Watch Style LG is definitely making an impact on the smart watch market. Snapdragon Wear 2100 Processor, 4GB Onboard storage, A battery life of up to 24HRS, USB Charging method and a Display of 1.2″ 360X360 P-OLED This is a smooth deal with a smooth look! Check it Out! Rose Gold Option
- FitBit Ionic This is a hard watch to compete with when it comes to android Smart Watch. Dual-Core 1.0GHz Processor, 2.5GB Onboard Storage, Outstanding battery life of 2-3 days, Water resistant 50M, Display of TBC, 1000nits “nits”( sometimes known as nits Nit (unit), a unit of luminance equivalent to one candela ). This is the SmartWatch that can do it all! Check it Out! For Further information on FitBit watches
Author: Aaron Griffin